Jeopardy was a BAFTA award-winning Scottish television series which ran for three series, from 2002 to 2004, on BBC One as part of CBBC. The series was produced for CBBC Scotland and filmed on location in both Scotland and Australia. CBBC currently have no plans for it to be re-aired, the last re-run being in 2008. In 2002 the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) awarded the first series Best Children's Drama.
Jeopardy is about a group of eight teenage school kids, Simon, Chrissie, Lucy, Harry, Sarah, David, Shona and Leon, from Falkirk, Scotland, and their teacher, Gerry Simmons, who go to Australia in search of aliens and UFOs. The school Ufology club has organised a trip to the outback to search for extraterrestrial activity in Australia. But things take a turn for the worse.....
- Craig Moncur as Harry Hastings
- Samantha Bowie as Lucy Jeffers
- James Pearson as Simon Tudor
- Charli Wilson as Chrissie McAteer
- Stanley Smith as Leon Duffy
- Shelley O'Neill as Shona Campbell
- Gordon McCorkell as David Hedges
- Kari Corbett as Sarah Fitzwilliam
- Steven Vidler as Gerry Simmons
- Caroline Dunphy as Helen Stanich
- Tammy MacIntosh as Melissa